Daily Routine of Prophet Muhammad saw (Part 2)
In Prophet Muhammad saw daily routine, there are few points to keep in mind:
- The Prophet’s day was organised around prayer times. As we say at ProductiveMuslim, plan your life around salah and not the other way round.
- Even though the Prophet was busy (he was a husband, father, community person, statesman, general, and most importantly, a Prophet!) you can feel that his routine wasn’t stressful. Everything eased into each other.
- It struck me how much time he was spending with his family; I counted at least 4-5 times where he spends quality time with his family in a day despite the demands on his time.
- He was also a community person, making an effort to visit people and fulfilling rights, teaching, and looking after those who need help.
- You can feel that the secret to the Prophet’s energy and balance in his life, is his long night prayers at night; that barakah from the long night prayer was pouring into the rest of his blessed day and making him lead a successful, productive life.
Share this article on
Trust Allah when things don’t work out the way you wanted. Allah has something better planned for you.
Posted in taiwanhalal.com